Tuesday, August 16, 2011

One downside to the Internet only working on my iPad....difficulty editing a post when you hit the wrong button. So this is a continuation of the previous post. Anyway, thanks again to Mom and Dad for getting me this iPad...it has become even more useful than we realized. My laptop can find and connect to the wireless but the browser won't work/says I am not connected to the internet. I plan to take it somewhere with free wifi and see if it is a problem with my computer or the connection or what. Anyway, this is making it difficult to upload pictures and such put I will try to get some up on Facebook and Picasa soon!

1 comment:

  1. Possibly, your internet signal is too weak to detect??
    Cannot wait to see your pics! hopefully your internet (or your labtop)behaves well soon! =) Miss ya

    ReplyDelete